Only two more episodes of Batwoman, and there is a trailer for the next episode on sunday available and also synopsises and promo pictures for both episodes!
And especially the trailer and the promo pictures offer a lot of highly interesting questions!
I only present official promo material, but I present my ideas about what might happen….
…So….. POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!
POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!
Let’s start with episode 19 that will air on Sunday 10th:
CRACKING THE CODE – When members of Gotham’s intelligentsia begin disappearing, Commander Kane (Dougray Scott), Sophie (Meagan Tandy) and the Crows go searching for the newest homicidal threat to the city. In the meantime, Kate (Ruby Rose) is consumed with someone’s betrayal and starts questioning the loyalty of everyone around her just when she needs them most. So when Luke (Camrus Johnson) and Julia (guest star Christina Wolfe) go missing, Batwoman must rely on Mary (Nicole Kang) and a former foe to deploy her rescue mission. Meanwhile, Alice (Rachel Skarsten) enlists Tommy Elliot (guest star Gabriel Mann) to help acquire an elusive item that her sister also seeks. Greg Beeman directed the episode written by Jerry Shandy and Kelly Larson (#119). Original airdate 5/10/2020.
Episode 20 will air on Sunday 17th:
There is no trailer for the final episode yet, as they are released when one episode was aired.
But the synsopis and the promo pictures are VERY interesting!
SEASON FINALE – When one of Gotham’s former heroes returns to his old stomping grounds to settle a score, both Batwoman (Ruby Rose) and Commander Kane (Dougray Scott) find themselves on the defensive. Meanwhile, Alice (Rachel Skarsten) has uncovered what could finally take down Batwoman, but she is losing hold on her henchman Mouse (guest star Sam Littlefield) and Hush (guest star Gabriel Mann), sending her spiraling into her most wicked self. Luke (Camrus Johnson) immediately focuses on finding a way to protect Batwoman from Alice, and Mary (Nicole Kang) has a chance to be the sister Kate has needed all along. New information surfaces, forcing Julia (guest star Christina Wolfe) to warn Sophie (Meagan Tandy) about the person pulling the strings. And in a final standoff, when Commander Kane refuses to retreat from his war on Batwoman, Kate may find herself more than heartbroken by her father’s choices. Amanda Tapping directed the episode written by Holly Henderson and Don Whitehead (#120). Original airdate 5/17/2020.
>>> So, if you combine all these infos together, a LOT of questions can be asked! <<<
– What are the goals of Hush, Alice and Mouse? Seems that the are different. And I guess that Hush and Mouse do wanna hunt down Batwoman! And Alice doesn’t want that, even Kate locked her up in Arkham, I’m sure she doesn’t want Kate to be killed. Also Alice and Mouse know who Batwoman is! Will they tell Hush? Or will he find out about Kate Kane’s night job on his own? What will happen with Mouse? The last episode is called “O, Mouse!” and I somehow have a strong feeling that Mouse won’t survive, as Alice might have to choose between Mouse and her sister. I’m sure that Mouse will be a thread to Batwoman and that she will side with her sister in the end.
– What happens between Batwoman and Jacob? It clearly seems that they collide and Jacob now really does want Batwoman to be taken down! What will happen? Will he find out who Batwoman is under that mask? I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he will even die in the season finale as it is mentioned how heartbroken Kate is! But I would rather say that he will survive….And I would love if Jacob would at least try to unmask Batwoman! I don’t want Kate to tell him her secret…..that would be really the worst solution.
– What kind of weapon can be found in that journal? Seemingly it is a BIG danger to Batwoman. Why does Alice want it? Why is Julia and her mysterious contact after it?
– Who is Julia working for? Is it Safiyah? That might be the safest bet….
– The promo pictures indicate that both Julia and Luke gets kidnapped! They may want Luke for decoding the journal….but what do they want with Julia?
– Who is that former hero of Gotham that the synopsis for episode 20 is mentioning? Of course my dream scenario would be Batgirl….but that chance is slim….very slim. But what about her father? I think the chances are not too bad that Jim Gordon will show up! Or will it be one of the other vigilantes from the Bat-family? I hope the trailer for the episode will show us something!
– Why is Parker in the Batcave? I guess she will try to decode that journal too….but therefore team Batwoman would need to get it first.
– What will happen between Julia, Sophie and Kate? Kate wasn’t happy about seeing them together in the trailer….
– Also what about Reagan? Will Kate forgive her? Will Magpie show up again?
Oh man, I expect a lot of twists and tragedy from these last two episodes of the season!
And hopefully a BIG, nail-biting cliffhanger!
(many more promo pictures can be found with the links above)